Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Organic Heating Pad Review


Organic Heating Pad Review




I have a lot of fun reviewing the many many products that I share with you on this blog. Some are clever, and make me look better, or have fun or learn from.. but I don't often get to share something that just makes me FEEL better.

You see, blogging is hard work! Long hours sitting staring at a computer somedays.. it adds up. I sometimes, really often, end up with a sore back or shoulder or hip.. and it is just not my way to take medication every day for it. I was so excited to try this Organic Heating Pad  from St. Croix Valley Naturals.

This heating pad is so very soft. Organic flannel has to be the softest fabric I have ever felt on my skin. Inside, the easily opened pouch is a delight of flax seeds. These can stand up to the frequent heating and cooling that you will put this pad through. When I put this puppy in the microwave, I adore the sweet earthy smell of flax seeds.. 

I usually put this in for about 3- 3.5 minutes.. usually while I am popping some vitamins for the evening.. lol. I then cart it off with me to bed, and place it on me where ever I am in need of loosening up. 


The perfect size!

This pocket is great in case you need to wash the outer cover. Easy to remove!


The size covers my back, hip, or shoulders perfectly. I can wrap it in place on my neck and lay back and be enveloped in its warmth.. it is fabulous. I often wish it was cold and snowy here, since I am sure it would be great to enjoy the warm pad on a cold day.. alas.. summer lives here!



I have other heat and cold packs, but I am always afraid to put my whole weight on them, as I have had some leak in my bed. BLECH! No one needs that. 

This pad will never leak a liquid since there isn't a liquid inside.

I also like this one because I don't have to worry about SOMEONE in the house taking it as an ice pack for their lunch.. it happens people. Sadly.. lol.

The heat lasts a good long time, and I am always more relaxed and loosened up at the end of the usage.

There is no plastic here. No harmful or unknown chemicals. Just a simple solution to a problem that everyone has eventually. 

Not sold yet? 

Here are some great details about this company:

All products made in the U.S.
All products made of 100% organic components.  Organic Cotton and organic flax seed.
Production, packaging and shipping done in an ‘earth friendly’ manner
Management of people and products done in an ethical and socially responsible manner
Provide a fair income to employees and independent contractors


I have been SO pleased with this Organic Heating Pad. I know I will be using it for a long time around here!

Thanks so much to St. Croix Valley Naturals for letting us review this!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.