Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Imágen Salon Formula Hair Care Review


When Imagen Salon Formula Hair Care company tells you that the are sending you a product to sample, they are not messing around. 

I was very excited to see the GIANT box of hair care products on my doorstep.





What I received was:

Moisturizing Shampoo
Strengthening Conditioner
Leave-in Conditioner
Temporary Straightener
Shine 
Anti-Frizz Serum

And wow! I was impressed.


First off, I have a delicate scalp. MANY products that I have purchased give me irritations on my scalp so I am pretty selective about what I buy. Of course, while reviewing, we go wild!

I tried the Moisturizing Shampoo  first. It contains avocado oil and botanicals and it did a great job on my hair. I used it alone first, and then with the Strengthening Conditioner. 

I had great results.
I had NO rashes or irritations. My hair was recently colored with a demi-permanent color and it barely took any color from my hair. It was shiny and soft and looked awesome.

Then, I asked the man of the house to try it. He has thick and long curly hair and is prone to get buildup if we aren't careful what we buy for him. Let's just say, he TOOK my shampoo and conditioner, and I haven't seen it since. He will not give it back.

Enough said on that. 



Temporary Straightener is not really something I normally use. My hair is pretty straight and now that I am wearing it short, there isn't much frizz. The product was nice and didn't give me any rash issues.. I couldn't really say how it does for straightening. (man was not interested in having straight hair.. lol)


Shine is an easy to use product to bring dull hair to a shiny state. I really do have pretty shiny hair when I use the Imagen products, and really in general. But this added just a little bit more for me! If you have dull hair, this is going to do the trick!


Anti-Frizz Serum- again, I don't have a frizz issue with my newly cut short hair, but I suspect as time goes on and the dryer and dye eat my hair alive I will be using this one a lot. No rashes. Works great!

Overall, I was pretty impressed with the Imagen Salon Formula Hair Care line. 

I am certain that when I run out of my wonderful samples, I will be happy to head over to Target to pick up replacements!

Thanks so much to Imagen Salon Formula Hair Care for letting us try these products!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.