Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Herb Theory Blood Glucose Formula Review


Herb Theory Blood Glucose Formula Review


If you have been following along, you know that I have been having some issues with my blood sugar of late. I was happy to be able to test the  Herb Theory Blood Glucose Formula.

This product is not designed for diabetics, but for someone with fairly normal sugar responses. It is used to help reduce the glycemic index of sugary foods. I liked the fact that it is Non GMO and gluten free, vegan and made of wild crafted herbs. All good things!

The main ingredients were new to me as a blood glucose control product-brown seaweed. I can see that it is a healthy choice though. Seaweed is full of great stuff!

Turmeric is also included and I have heard of that being used for sugar issues. 
Astragalus- new to me, but I have read good things about it.
Japanese honeysuckle- again, new to me, but why not?


How did  Herb Theory Blood Glucose Formula work?


Well, I was taking it while I was fighting off a virus that my daughter had- so I was a little nauseous a few times. I switched it to taking it at night and stopped having the issue.. I am not saying it is connected but I just played it safe. 

It is kind of hard to tell if it did a lot for me. I was really trying not to eat as much sugary stuff at the time as well.. but I will say that the headaches that I had been waking up with stopped when using this.. so I am going to call it the glycemic support... 

Overall, if you are concerned about eating a lot of sugar in your diet, and you want to fight the effects, this is probably a good choice for you. The product is easy to take and being Non GMO is great in my book!

Thanks so much to the folks at  Herb Theory Blood Glucose Formula for letting me test this!

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.