Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Garlic Butter That Will Melt Your Face Off with the Bru Joy Garlic Press-A Review


Garlic Butter That Will Melt Your Face Off



Do you like using garlic presses? I do! Here is a recipe that I make, using the BruJoy Garlic Press.




First of all, let me tell you that I adore garlic. I can eat it anytime anywhere. I have also been through several presses in my life, and to tell the truth, I haven't had one in my pantry in over 10 years. I ALWAYS broke them. No matter how much I spent on one, I broke it. I gave up. 

Being offered a review on this one made me change my mind entirely on garlic presses. This one is tough! It put up with several days of my abuse making garlic butter. It was a great week for me. No one else in my house though. I smelled like a bulb of garlic. 

The Bru Joy press also comes with a handy cleaning brush. I always had such a hard time cleaning the garlic goo from my presses and it made me crazy. This brush is dedicated to the purpose and does a great job. 

So now for the moment you have all been waiting for- the Recipe!


Garlic Butter That Will Melt Your Face Off



Ingredients:


2-3 tablespoons of butter
2-3 garlic cloves

Or more of each. Or less if you are a wimp.


Instructions:


Take your butter and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. You want it softened, but not soupy. I prefer to use a nice little glass pyrex dish since it will stand up to the abuse.

Peel your garlic cloves. Discard your skins. Use the press to mash up the garlic right into the bowl of squishy, but not melted butter. 

Mix the garlic and butter together and let it sit a bit. This is a great time to put it in the fridge if you over melted it. Otherwise- spread that garlicy buttery goo on the closest piece of sourdough bread you can find and enjoy.

Beware vampires!!

Thanks so much to Bru Joy for restoring my faith in the garlic press. I will be abusing this one for a long time!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.