Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ageless Derma Retinol And Vitamin K Eye Cream Review

I was recently asked to do a review of Ageless Derma Retinol And Vitamin K Eye Cream.



I had never actually used retinol based products until recently and I am such a fan now that I have. 

I have dark circles under my eyes and especially my eye lids. I use concealer to cover it most days, and even that is a stretch. It just seems to be a thing with me.. 


I used the Ageless Derma Retinol And Vitamin K Eye Cream for a few days and I was please with the results.

The cream has a nice smooth texture- a little bit on the finger goes a long way. One pump was enough to cover my eye area and a pesky age spot I have on my temple. This bottle will last me awhile!

I did experience a tiny tiny bit of tingling from the cream. I had really dry skin at the time and I think it was just a temporary issue. It wasn't bothersome enough to wash off though. Retinol can do that, or so I read on the internet! I didn't experience any redness or rash or anything like that.

I applied the cream at night so it could soak in. I found every morning that my skin looked plumper! I was also noticing a little difference in the dark eyes every day. It was very subtle, but I suspect if I use it for an every day product I am going to see good improvement over time. 

Overall I was very happy with this cream. I have never seen vitamin K and retinol together and I think this is a good choice for this product!

Thanks so much to Ageless Derma Retinol And Vitamin K Eye Cream for letting me try their product!






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.