Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Organic Matcha Green Tea by Match DNA Review

I think that I may be on my path to being a tea connoisseur because of all of my opportunities to review teas on my blog. This week, I was lucky enough to try- Matcha DNA Green Tea



I have sampled some of their other teas and I have been very pleased with them. I have also had quite a few green teas lately, and I am loving this one!

Green tea is so healthy- there seems to be a new report on a new benefit every day. I haven't given up coffee- but I have tea a few times a week, and it is nice to have a delicious brand to sample.

This tea is organic, and it is sustainable harvested according to the manufacturer. it is certified by a third party for its qualities.

But like I always say- green and organic is nice, but not helpful if the product isn't good.. this tea is fabulous.

The tea is smooth, not bitter and has the right amount of caffeine for me. I do like mine a little strong though, I will admit;)

I don't just drink it though- one of my favorite things to do with green tea powder like this, is to sprinkle a little on my vanilla ice cream and add some pecans. It is my baby taking a nap afternoon snack!

if you are interested in trying Matcha DNA Green Tea or just green tea, this is a great one to start- check them out on Amazon or their website at http://www.matchadna.com/

Thanks so much to Matcha DNA Green Tea  for letting me sample another great tea!
    
    


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.