Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Best For My Pets Bully Sticks Review


My dog is a huge chewer, even at almost 3 years old and being around me all day.. she just loves chewing.. 



I was very excited when we were offered a bag of Best For My Pets Bully Sticks to try. Somehow I just knew my dog would love these.

I was also excited to see that a portion of their sales goes to do rescues throughout the US. What a great idea to help dogs. Ours came from  the pound, as she was abandoned by her owners.  (You can read about her here.)


She saw these and knew what they were immediately. She got all wild and jumped around and had one in her mouth in seconds. I suspect she would have had that bag open even faster if I had handed it to her.

She probably mowed through it in a half hour. I would say that we need one the size of a small cow in order to really satisfy her chewing, but this is a perfect treat for her. I never like finding half chewed toys around the house.


The toddler will want to eat it too! 

(they may be chemical free and high in protein, but toddlers can have other snacks;)

They are a fantastic treat for our dog, and one that she will be looking for when she is a good dog!


Thanks so much for letting us try these!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.