Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts


I have been very lucky to have received several of Adovia's products for review on my blog. 



They are really a great company to work with and I adore all of their products.


I love their soap.

I love their shampoo.
I love their conditioner.
I especially love their mud mask.


 Their Adovia Exfoliating Facial Sea Salts  are no exception. 

The container I received is quite large and it is noted to last for 2 months worth of exfoliation. I suspect I will be getting a lot longer use out of it.


I decided to try it as soon as I got it- I wet my face and applied the salts to my face and gave it a bit of a scrub all over. 

I then rinsed and patted dry.


 I was amazed at how soft my skin was already! 


I think it must have taken off quite a bit of dead and yucky skin (ok- ew.) But I think it was a good thing.. lol.


The softness is really noticeable! I love that there are not a host of nasty chemicals and such in this product- it is simple and effective. I think for future use I will be adding it to a facial cleanser that I use that doesn't exfoliate. I will then be alternating it with the days that I use their mud mask. It will be a perfect routine.

Thanks again to Adovia for another great product!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.