Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Adovia 100% Pure African Shea Butter Review

I have been a huge fan of shea butter for years. 

I have recently become a fan of Adovia, so when I got asked to review their 100% Pure African shea butter I could not pass it up!


\

 I have really nasty nasty cracked feet and have come across a lot of products in my years of nasty feet. Most creams and lotions are not thick enough to really work on my feet. They rub off and leave my feet just as dry as before. 

I have found that shea butter, when used in it's pure form, is THE best thing you can use to soften up those nasty feet. The Adovia shea butter is a high quality butter, and it goes on just as smoothly as it sounds. 
It is thick and has some "meat" to it, for lack of a better word. It will go on your skin and melt, but its effects are going to linger.

I tried this butter before bed, and put on some nice cotton socks and when I woke up my feet were remarkably improved. For my feet, I need to use the product over a period of days and be consistent. I live in Phoenix, and it is hot and dry, and I wear sandals when I am out and barefoot most of the time at home (and no carpet.) So my feet see some abuse.  (I also mix the butter with beeswax for an even longer lasting balm that fills in the cracks in my feet and heals them.)

This shea butter was also used by my nephews, and they have some seriously peely feet from running around barefoot outside and being boys.. they used the butter and saw immediate improvement in their skin.

Shea butter is also great as a diaper balm. It is used in many popular formulations for cloth diapers, so I am sure the pure product is diaper safe as well. (Haven't had a rash to test it on, but if I do, I will report back.)

If you haven't tried this yet, you must!

Thanks again to Adovia, for another incredible product. We loved their 100% Pure African shea butter.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.