Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Treat Dad to a Spa Day with Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask, a review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was recently offered a jar of  Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask for review. 

I was happy to try this- my man and I both have long hair, and he has dry hair that is hard to manage sometimes, so we decided to try it on him first. 



First off, my man used to get a lot of spa days back in the days before toddlers. I would toss him in a tub, turn on my salt lamps in the bathroom, draw a tub full of lavender flowers and sea salts and apply muds and scrubs and made him feel relaxed.

Now that we have a toddler, I have to admit I have been lax in treating Daddah to spa days. This toddler loves getting into the tub, so in order to do a spa day with a toddler, we had to do some modifications.


For Father's Day, you can give dad a great spa day too!

As I said- we modified our process a bit. 

We don't use the salt lamps- my daughter licks them, and I find that weird. I don't even know why she started doing this, but now she doesn't stop so we had to put them away. I also don't want her to toss them in the tub.. 

Daddah wanted to listen to ACDC, so that isn't so soothing.. but his call.

We added bubbles to the bathtub so dad keeps his modesty in front of the toddler. We still toss in salts and lavender and such. The toddler really enjoys that part.


Men in Mud, I almost got it in his eye. SORRY!


I have MANY muds that I have been sampling for reviews, so we decided to do mud on the face and back and arms, and let the toddler apply it. OMG. She thought that was a blast. ( trying to keep her clean and from falling in the tub was an adventure too)

And, with the sample of the Argan oil, we have added a hair mask to the spa. 

We had Daddah wash his hair before the tub drawing and such, so he was ready to have the oil applied. We put the oil all through his hair, and combed it through. Wow. Made it so easy to comb it! 

He usually gets tons of knots and such and I find that challenging too with my hair. 

He was happy that the mask didn't smell like flowers. 

Toddler decided that the beard needed a good coating of oil as well, and that was an amusement for all of us. 


Thick long hair covered in Argan Oil- so shiny!

We let him soak in his bubbles and salts and muds and oils for about 15 minutes. He said he was getting pruny so we had to let him out. 


He was happy to report that the oils were very easy to rinse off, and did not make the tub an oil slick like some other hair masks do. The hair stayed soft and shiny after rinsing. 

I am very pleased with the oil, and we will be treating Dad to spa day again this month, and I think hair masks are here to stay!

Thanks so much to Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask for letting us treat Daddah to spa day.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.