Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Pure Peppermint Oil Review- Made in the USA!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

If you have never used any aromatherapy or essential oil products before, I highly suggest trying peppermint as one of your first products. I got to sample a bottle of Pure Peppermint Oil and it was fantastic.




I have been using essential oils for years for any number of ailments. I also have a sensitive nose. I really am not a fan of most commercial scents, as they are just too strong, too toxic and too fake smelling. A pure oil made of peppermint is refreshing, clean and is even better during the holidays.

But there are so many other ways to use it!

You can add a drop into a foot bath and get refreshed feet in seconds. I have tired feet all the time and it is a great additive.

Another great use IS to repel flies- we had SO many flies in Phoenix this year.  I went to visit my friend's horses a few weeks back and I refuse to use pesticide on myself and daughter-I whipped up a spray of lavender, eucalyptus and a bunch of peppermint oil and sprayed it on our clothes before we went out. We had no flies! ( some poor horsies did though.)

I have also used it to help with headaches and stuffed noses. I recently read that it also repels rodents! 

This oil was made in the USA and was created by the gentle super-critical steam extraction process, which gives it a highert potency!

I really love this particular oil though, as the scent was just right. I will be enjoying this for a long time to come.

Thanks so much to the makers of Pure Peppermint Oil - Elite Gold Solutions for letting us sample their great oil.

Check them out to see all the other great oils and products that they have!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.