Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Pure & Essential Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I recently received a container of Pure & Essential Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask to review on my blog.







I have been looking at many different face masks lately, trying them out on myself and my man, and I really enjoyed this one. 


I was a little surprised by the light texture of this mask, as the mud masks usually feel so heavy and thick. It was kind of more like jello-y than a thick paste. 


This was very pleasing! 


In case you ever wondered if I really give these products a workout-- lol- this one sure got one!



It was very easy to spread on my face, and it smelled like I was in a spa. ( in fact, it reminded me a lot of the spa at the Luxor the last time I was there 15 or so years ago.) 


There is a eucalyptus delight here! ( I wish I had this a few weeks ago when I had a sinus infection.)

My face looked so nice when I was done. My face was clean obviously, but I noticed more than that. My pores were much smaller, my skin felt a lot smoother and my man said it looked "bitable." 


I think that is a complement! 





I think that this mask will go a little farther than the usual mud texture- so I think you are getting a very good value for the product. A nice product- at 6 ounces, this size will last you a long time.




Thanks so much to the folks that make Pure & Essential Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask for letting us try it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.