Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Priva Ultra Absorbent Sheet Protector Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Priva Ultra Absorbent Sheet Protector Review


I have a toddler in diapers, and I have to admit, as great as our cloth diapers are, we sometimes have leaks. We also have her in disposables during sleep from time to time, and they leak a lot more.. 







So in my bed, where toddler comes to sleep at night, we needed a little extra help.
Priva Absorbent Waterproof Protector  sent me a sample of their product for review. 

I first washed it per instructions, and I also added a little time hanging outside. I have to admit, that some plastics give us issues, and since this contains vinyl, I did let it stay out a bit. Although, I have to say, I did not notice that typical vinyl smell from this product. Personally, I would not use vinyl products in the bedding for a child under 2, due to studies I have read. However, my daughter is over 2, and I have lessened concerns. She is not sleeping in this bed most of the time either.. However- it is not all vinyl- it has an absorbent layer on top, which will catch the leaks instead of having them pool in the creases and such of a vinyl cover.




For safety reasons, this should be used under sheets for a toddler.


It is quiet, and does not slip about.I was very happy with the performance of this pad.

Overall, I am very pleased with this pad. I will be using it for a long time I suspect- potty training is next! 

I will also use it afterwards just for the safety of keeping my mattress clean from food spills and such. We have had our mattress replaced 3 times under warranty, due to manufacturer defects, and each time, the only reason they take it is because the mattress has been protected from spills and such with an old cover we had. It really was time for something new!

Thanks so much to Priva Absorbent Waterproof Protector for letting us try this product. 


.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.