Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Number One Nutrition Probiotic Supplement Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



We love probiotics around here. I have taken them for the better part of the last 2 years, and I have to say, that other than a case of really nasty food poisoning, I have hardly gotten sick. I was happy to test the Advanced Probiotic formula.

The manufacturer informed me:

"Drastically improve your digestive health.
- Balance your intestinal flora.
- Improve your mood.
- Accelerate your fat loss. "


I was especially interested in their money back guarantee- if this product does not give you better digestion, they will refund your money. I do not have any specific digestion issues, so I was not worried about that, but I did want to make sure that the formula didn't cause me any issues.

It did not!

I am happy to report that the pills are easy to take, have no particular smell or taste and they kept my belly happy while I was taking them.

They have a whole selection of health enhancing products on their Amazon page, so check them out!

Thanks so much to the makers of  Advanced Probiotic formula for letting us try them out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.