Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Jenny Lee Organic Green Clay Face Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was offered a chance to try the Jenny Lee Organic Green Clay Face Mask recently, and I was excited to try it out.



Here is the information sent by the company: 



A light organic green clay face mask sets within minutes. Use mask every morning for 5 days to give your skin a boost, then 2x a week for maintenance. This is a nourishing cream mask formulated to re-hydrate and condition & to improve the skin's appearance. Put on a clean cleansed face & leave on for 10 minutes or until dry. Wash off with warm soapy water. 

Sounded easy enough.

I washed my face with my normal cleanser, and applied the clay. It has a light scent, but not overpowering. 

I always love putting on a clay mask- they feel so cooling to the skin, and after some hot days here in Phoenix, it feels incredible. 

I let it set, and washed it off. Like most muds and clays, it took a few rinses to get all the mud off, but my skin was rewarded with a soft feeling and smaller pores. There is nothing in the world like a mud clean face.. and that seems weird doesn't it? 

I was pleased that I experienced soft skin for a few days after the mask was used. 

Thanks so much to the makers of Jenny Lee Organic Green Clay Face Mask for letting me try this out!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.