Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Instanatural Argan, Coconut, Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am such a huge fan of the products from Instanatural. I have reviewed their Rose Water and I am in love with that! I was very happy to try their Argan, Coconut, Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir.







I have fairly thick hair since I had my daughter, and my hair is not terribly dry, but it does have split ends and such. 


I spent a few hours in a swimming pool a few weeks back and thought that this would be the best time to try this oil for the first time. I washed my hair with a swim shampoo that usually leaves my hair pretty dry without the conditioner. 


I have to admit that the first time I used it, I used WAY too much and had to wash it out almost immediately. This product should not be layered on like other oils- it is way too rich! 


I decided to try this again after washing my hair with a Dead Sea Mud shampoo. 


A few squirts in my hand covered all of my long hair well. I suspect less squirts would be sufficient- and by less I mean one or two.


There are no nasty chemical smells or artificial scents here- this is the real deal- all you need to moisturize naturally and nothing else!


My hair was moist and healthy looking and felt great for days. I often get reactions to hair products, but this gave me none, so I am certain to use it again. 

Thanks so much for letting me try the Argan, Coconut, Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment and Elixir.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.