Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Eidersoff Bedpads Review

Eidersoff Bedpads Review

I have a toddler in diapers, and I have to admit, as great as our cloth diapers are, we sometimes have leaks. We also have her in disposables during sleep from time to time, and they leak a lot more.. 

So, between my bed, where toddler comes to sleep at night, and her toddler bed, we needed a little extra help.

Eidersoff Bedpads sent me a sample of their product for review. 

I first washed it per instructions, and I also added a little time hanging outside. I have to admit, that some plastics give us issues, and since this contains vinyl, I did let it stay out a bit. Although, I have to say, I did not notice that typical vinyl smell from this product. Personally, I would not use vinyl products in the bedding for a child under 2, due to studies I have read. However, my daughter is over 2, and I have lessened concerns. Also- it is not all vinyl- it has an absorbent layer on top, which will catch the leaks instead of having them pool in the creases and such of a vinyl cover.



The pad is a great size for either a targeted area in a twin bed, or to cover a toddler bed in most of the area where sleeping occurs. (In this case, we went with the toddler bed, as I have another larger pad for review for my bed.) For safety reasons, this should be used under sheets for a toddler.

It is quiet, and does not slip about.I was very happy with the performance of this pad.

I am very pleased with this pad. I will be using it for a long time I suspect- potty training is next!

Thanks so much to Eidersoff Bedpads for letting us try this product.