As you know, I am a huge fan of Adovia's products- I have reviewed several already!
This Moisturizing Mineral Soap is no exception. I simply adore the scent of it. I am not usually a huge fan of scent but this one is light and it is delightful.
Here is the info that Adovia provided:
- Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
- Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
- Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
- Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
- Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser
As I always say- soap that smells great and has great information and qualities on paper are not really what matters - ok- smell is important.. but
How well does this soap clean?
It is fantastic.
I use it all over, including on my face, and I feel clean, never stick or over dry. I can break out with a lot of products, but I never have had an issue with any of Adovia's products.
I have had the soap for a few weeks now ( you can be sure I give my reviewed products a complete workout), and I am very pleased that in spite of the bubbles and foaminess I get when I use it, I still have a decent amount of soap left to use.
Once again, I would like to thank Adovia for letting me try out there product- Moisturizing Mineral Soap.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.