Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Wallao Deals For Flower Girl Dress and Boys Suits Collections

This article was published for Wallao. All opinions expressed are solely my own.

Have you visited Wallao yet? If you haven't this is a great time to do so.

They have some incredible deals on dresses and suits for boys for all occasions. 


I started clicking around and looking to see what they were about and I was pleasantly surprised. The first dress I picked was gorgeous, and Made In the USA! I cannot see how you can lose with this one.


FLOWER GIRL DRESS - ROSE PETAL DRESS COMBINATION ORANGE AND TURQUOISE (CUSTOM COLORS)



The dresses are able to be customized to match your theme, whether it be a wedding. birthday party or simply a girls dress up day. With prices like theirs, you can afford a nice dress without stressing about the price. 

This dress has an option of ivory or white for the base, and a removable sash. You can choose 30 color combinations with the sash flowers and rose petals.  I really like this in the orange and turquoise, but how cute would it be with black and burgundy? 

I simply love dresses like this with flowers inside of the tulle. It is such a nice look. 

If you are looking for a bit more of a classic dress, they have something for you as well-



When I was a little girl, I always hated dresses that came up around my neck- a v neck dress like this one solves the problem entirely! Where was this when Gramma was buying my Easter dresses?

I love this pretty dress. It comes in a wide variety of base colors, and again, you can pick a sash that matches what ever you like. They have some very nice shades of green, and red.. they are going to make a lovely look. This is a tea length dress made of taffeta, and it has fullness with netting underneath. The pricing on sale is well under $50. You cannot beat that for a custom dress!





And pickup dresses are SO hot right now. I always see them on wedding shows, and I just know that if the bride has one, the flower girl will want one too-



Again, these can be customized from the large pallet of colors, for the dress and the sash. I just love this gold color. Very classy!

Now let us not forget the little men in our lives. They need a classy and cute suit to wear to these events too!

The deals are insane for boys- 

For a set that includes the following, you are looking at $25-$35!


1. Jacket (see picture)
2. White Plain Shirt (always the same)
3. Vest / Cummerbund (see picture accessories, not color)
4. Long Tie / Bow Tie (see picture accessories, not color)
5. Formal Pants (see picture)


I don't think you could find these pieces anywhere for that price, let along custom. These looks are just too cute. They have them in infant sizes, and I cannot even imagine how cute the little guys would be!



Check out this one in jacquard!



So if you are looking for some formal wear for your kids, or even for your event, I highly suggest checking out Wallao- you will find the great quality custom configurations that will make your little kids look incredible without breaking your budget!