Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Presto Photo Scrapbook Pages Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




I was recently asked to provide a review on Presto Photo Scrapbook Pages. I was interested in this because I do scrapbook once in awhile, and I have had a project sitting on hold since my daughter was born.
























I play hockey, and so does my man. I have been collecting stuff from our games over the years, including thousands of pictures. I have a 12 x 12 book already for my collection, and a few prebought sticker packs. I was really needing to get pictures and pages together, and I am a slacker! My printer is also broken so I am not able to print my own pix at the moment. Even when I did though, the quality wasn't that great.



I love hockey themed scrapbook paper, but it is extremely limited. I probably own every sheet there is, but it is not enough to make a whole scrapbook without repeats. 

So- creating on Presto's page was the ticket. I was able to spend $25 and I got a whole pack of hockey themed pages printed for me! They have a million themes you can choose from, or you can make your own. There are many options for paper quality, so you can really make your pages special. I chose the least expensive, and I am entirely satisfied with them.  The quality is definitely better than your average store bought scrapbooking pages.  



Here are the descriptions of the pages they have available:

"Heavy Pearl Paper
300 GSM This is a glamorous option! There is luminosity to the paper that brings out all of the rich colors and shadows of the imagery. If you want a vibrant shimmer and shine on heavy paper, this is the one to choose.

Heavy Lustre
260 GSM For the truest color reproduction, choose this paper. It is brilliantly shiny and all the little details will be there. This is our favorite paper.

Heavy Semi-Gloss
300 GSM Slightly heavier than our Lustre option, it is sleek and has a more subtle shine.

Heavy Matte
300 GSM For the artist and architect - bring your designs to life. This paper has no shine and really shows of detail.

Premium
146 GSM A classic choice, this paper is lightweight with a slight gloss.

Silk
118 GSM This paper is the thinnest we offer, similar to the pages of a magazine. This is our most affordable option and your images will have a softer quality to them. This is the perfect paper if you have a budget and still want outstanding printed pages!"




I also saw that they had the option to bind the pages for you- but since I already have a book started, and I wanted to add more memorabilia, I stuck with pages. 




Mine turned out great! 

The preformatted pages were so easy to work with that once I picked my images from my thousands of choices, I was able to drag and drop them where I wanted, and crop as needed.  I did have a few images that were taken on phones, and I was given warnings that they might not look as nice because they were low quality. To be honest- I thought those even turned out fine!





The shipping was fast, and the pages are packaged to protect them- you definitely don't want to do all that work and have them bent!



We are going to enjoy these pages for a long time to come- thanks so much to Presto for allowing me to review these pages!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.