Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

InstaNatural 100% Pure Moroccan Rose Water Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

InstaNatural Pure Morrocan Rose Water is pretty fabulous. 

I received a bottle to try, and I was a little surprised at all the ways that it can be used.







The company provided this information:

"Our 100% Pure Moroccan Rose Water has many benefits:

It can be used for - 
-Cleanser
-Toner
-Hydrator
-Reduces sunburn
-Aromatherapy

In addition, Rose Water has calming and soothing properties. "


The ingredients are pretty simple- 

"100% Pure Rose Water (Rosa Damascena)
Rosa Damascena is one of the oldest roses known today. It has a very soft and sweet fragrance that has a calming effect. For centuries, it has been used to make pure and natural rose water that has unmatched skincare benefits. Rose water derived from Rosa Damascena can be used on all skin types even those which are very sensitive or irritated. It is an excellent skin antioxidant that purifies and balances the skin and makes it bright and radiant. The sweet fragrance of Rosa Damascena makes it ideal for aromatherapy too."
I knew about the aromatherapy aspects of using rose water. I have seen suggestions that rose water be used to enhance fertility and calm the mind. It smells great and is very relaxing at the very least. I did not realize how great it was for some of the other uses.

My first trial was in the shower. I used the rose water to rinse after shampooing. It made the shower smell fantastic! I also was treated to smooth soft hair that smelled great too.

I also used it as a rinse after washing my face regularly. It made me skin incredibly soft. 

I decided to try it again just as a cleanser the next day. I put a little rose water on a washcloth and wiped all over, removing the day's gunk. I then rinsed my face with a splash or two of water. I can tell you, I am seriously considering not using anything else again. My skin has been clear, soft and the man even commented on it. WOW. 

All these years, I had no idea!

I really like the very limited number of ingredients that are used in this formulation. It is so nice to be able to read an ingredients label and know what the ingredients actually are! That seems pretty rare these days.

I highly suggest you try this product, I am fairly certain you will replace one or more of your regular chemical laden products with this one. 

Thanks so much to InstaNatural for providing a bottle of rose water for my review!


You can check them out for yourself on: 

InstaNatural

Facebook

Twitter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.