Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I have been pretty lucky lately with reviews. Adovia has had several items sent to me to try, and I have to say, so far I love them all.

I have reviewed their Dead Sea Mud Shampoo.
I have reviewed their Dead Sea Mud Mask.
I have a soap on the way to try! It is great!



I have just finished my review of Dead Sea Mud Shampoo and I was pretty please to have the Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner to try with it.

First off, here is the description I received from Adovia-

Description:

Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.

Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.

Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp. 

Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.

Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. 



The scent of the conditioner is similar to the Dead Sea Mud shampoo. I liked the scent of the shampoo, so that is a bonus. 

Like the shampoo, the conditioner leaves a light scent behind, but not overwhelming. The conditioner is a light creamy formula, and it went on very smoothly. It was easy to cover my hair with a small amount. 

I was able to rinse it off easily and my hair felt very smooth afterwards. I was very easily able to run my brush through my hair. ( I have pretty long hair that tangles easily, so that is a big deal for me.)

I have been left with soft silky hair and it is a joy to touch. 

I have been very happy with the conditioner- I probably will not use it every day, as the shampoo works great without it if I am not going to style my hair much. ( I throw it in a bun most days.) 

But if I am going to use my hair dryer or any other styling aids, I will definitely be adding conditioner to protect my hair and repair damage.


Thanks again to Adovia for choosing me to review this conditioner. I am looking forward to more!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.