Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Z is for Zilch, A to Z Challenge

Z is for zilch. It is the end of the A to Z Challenge and I feel as though I have zilch left to write about!

It has been a challenge- no doubt- to write 26 posts for 2 blogs. But I think it has also been rewarding to see that I can do it. ( I was also starting up my new hosted site as well- http://www.itzybellababy.com)

I have had some very nice comments from you guys, and I am happy you found something interesting to read. I got to read some very nice blogs as well. I endeavored to read as many as I could each day, and it was a fun experience. 

I am pretty sure I will be engaging in future challenges. It is a great way to build up an audience and to read a lot of different perspectives than I would normally seek out. 

So thanks for playing along, and stay tuned for more!