Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wordless Wednesday 4/9/14

Apparently with all of my other posts, I have been negligent on my Wordless Wednesdays. I have an oldie for you all today.

What you see is a picture of my composite toe Birkenstock footbed safety shoes. I was able to buy a new pair of shoes every year at work (courtesy of the program I started, which was very popular.)

I had a pair of tennis shoes, but since I was pregnant and afraid my feet my feet would grow out of them, I bought these shoes. I took a picture of these propped up on my desk, and sent it to the man. I am sure he was amused. 
In the background you can see a picture of my dog. 


As it turns out they did not fit for much longer, and my feet never fit in them again. I gave them too my mom since she needed some new shoes, but I guess they were not comfy.. lol.

The Birkenstock footbed is ideal for safety shoes though.. I can still wear my sandals from years ago and they are the only shoes that I can walk in and not have pain.. go figure..