Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

V is for Violin, and Cello A to Z Challenge

I have a friend that I have played hockey with for years. He has a variety of odd talents, in my opinion, for a hockey player. The oddest - he plays cello and violin. He plays them in short videos on Facebook for all of us to enjoy.

Now, he is beginning on cello, and more advanced on violin, so the videos are of differing quality, but for some reason my toddler LOVES to watch these videos. More so the cello....

She will sit and watch them for as long as I can stand it. She will say- MORE. If it is cello she says MORE CHAY YO. ( she is not so good with l's yet.)

She has seen this person "live" a few times, but she was pretty young, so I am not sure she understands that it is that guy playing. I am not sure what the attraction is at all. I have tried to play videos of professionals playing violin and cello, and she is not interested.  

The friend is going to be doing a performance in the next month or so, and I intend to bring the toddler to see this. After all, he needs an audience, and my daughter is his biggest fan.  We shall see if the "real thing" is as interesting!


I am thinking of getting a t-shirt printed or something.. lol. Maybe one of these?



IT'S A CELLO THING...YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND - INSTRUMENT WITH ATTITUDE T SHIRT



WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO PLAY THE CELLO - White Toddler T-shirt