Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, April 21, 2014

R is for Rooster, A to Z Challenge

The other day I set my phone alarm for something or other. I have a rooster ringtone, and it amuses me greatly. It is what I use for an alarm clock for waking up on the rare occasions when I need to wake up at a certain time.

So one day this week, the toddler wanted to let the dog out. I was working on something, so I didn't want to lose my train of thought, so I told the toddler that I would let the dog out when she heard the rooster. She didn't entirely understand what I meant, but she went with it. When the rooster crowed, she squealed and we let the dog out.

The next day she wanted to let the dog out and she tells me she wants to hear the rooster. It has become a thing now, when I tell her we need to wait for something. It cracks me up. I love how she puts things together now, it makes the day so much fun!