Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

N is for No more mess, A to Z Challenge

I have decided that the messes in my house are out of control.They really have been for quite some time, but the toddler has added a randomizing effect that I am unable to contain.

I am pretty anal retentive when it comes to cleaning really. At least I used to be. Towels were all organized, folded in the same direction, arranged by season and usage for convenience.

These days, I am lucky if I can even find a clean towel in the house. Sometimes I can't find the dirty ones either. In fact, I am not sure I even have any towels sometimes. How does this even happen?

My clothes get washed with the toddler stuff, and literally NEVER go back in the drawer. Luckily, my current wearable wardrobe is very limited so this is manageable. 

I would like to think there is light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes she helps me clean up her messes. She seems to enjoy helping. But we are just not to the point where it is consistent. 

I literally walk from room to room throwing things away that she has found and pirated here and there. I take dirty clothes to the baskets. I wash things. But it never seems to end. 

NO MORE MESSES!! I hate them!!!