Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

I is for Ice, A to Z Challenge, Day 9

Mmmmmm. Ice. This is something I miss quite a bit, and most especially on a hot summer day. I talked about hockey for H, but I wasn't done I guess..

There is something very very satisfying of being sweaty and cold at the same time. I am not an exercise buff by any stretch, and really I do not care to sweat. I live in the wrong place for sure. Phoenix is sweaty weather for over 8 months a year in my experience and it is miserable.

Getting out on the ice and skating with the wind on your face feels so good when it is 110 outside. I cannot compare it to anything else. Then there is the playing of the hockey... lol.