Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

G is for Garden, A to Z Challenge day 7

Every second Tuesday of the month, the Desert Botanical Garden has free admission for anyone who cares to go.

Last month they opened their insanely popular Butterfly Exhibit, and we attempted to go. It was so busy that they closed the entrance. There was traffic backed up for miles. People love free butterflies. 

We went last year and had a great time, my daughter still remembers the butterfly that landed on my head. It was great. 

A lady I did not know went wild when she saw the butterfly and she stood on a bench and took 20 pictures for me with my camera. She was awesome. 

With any luck we will be going today, and it won't be too hot to enjoy it.