Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I was offered the chance to try Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask and I loved it!


Attractive, no?

The product has something in it that exfoliates as well as gets into your pores, and it worked great. I was able to use it on days when my skin was oily, and days when it was dry and I never had a breakout or rash (I have had that with other masks in the past, BLECH.)

The company was very helpful and sent me the following info:

"Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatmet in Spas cost from $70-120. This Mask contains 30 Sessions!
Can be Used as Spot Treatment & Blackhead Remover"


They are definitely right about spa treatments costing that much. I have had facials that were that much and all they did was irritate my skin. Doing the mud mask at home was fast and easy and I didn't even have to take off my jammies.

The easiest way I found to use it was to take off my shirt, and then when it was dry just hop in the shower to take it off.. I guess I did take off my jammies.. but only because I wanted to. LOL!

It is available at the link above and also on Amazon if you would like to check it out!

Thanks!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.