Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Review of Carafe by Sabi

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was recently asked to review this pretty clever product from Sabi.

They have a some pretty interesting items on their site, but I admit I like this one best. I get heartburn. A lot. I also hate getting out of my comfy bed. This product eliminates the issue. 





It is a carafe, or cup, with a lid and a compartment for medications. 

I can now stash this little puppy next to my bed with antacids, or other medications, and take them when I need to. 



I can also keep this handy on the couch or some other convenient place to remind me to take my vitamins. I don;t have to search all over for everything. I can plan a week's worth of vitamins all in one place, and only have to to think about the pills!


I can see this being very handy if you are sick or unable to get around well. It saves time and effort!

Thanks so much to Sabi for letting me try this out. You can check them out in the following places:






Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand
 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.