Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Red Leaf Tea White Matcha Tea Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been very fortunate to try a number of tea products from Red Leaf Tea. They have just recently sent me a bag of White Matcha tea to taste. 




I love tea, I love matcha, so it was another no brainer.  

I was not entirely sure what to expect from the product in terms of color and flavor. I have read many other reviews ( other brands) and have never been terribly impressed with what people had to say. They complain about the color and flavor, and I was never tempted to purchase because of this. However...

THIS tea did not disappoint me. 

This tea is delicious!

The color is a light color, definitely not white- but I am certainly not expecting that. I care about taste. This delivers.




The white matcha is milder than the green. It is not a replacement- to me there is a place for both colors in my tea cabinet. I like a little variety! This also has less caffeine than green tea, so it has a place for me later in the day. I am very sensitive to caffeine- so I usually have to cut myself off from teas after 2 or so.. not with this one!





I was also provided some information about the tea:


"The health benefits of White Matcha include:


  • High antioxidant count to kill free radicals in the blood stream
    Reduces the risk of certain types of cancer
    Decreases fine lines and wrinkles in the skin
    Helps maintain a beautiful complexion
    Has only one percent (1%) caffeine content of coffee"



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.