Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Privateislandparty.com Review of Fun Accessories- Easter and April Fools Edition

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was recently asked to review some products for Private Island Party. They sell super fun accessories with themes that are great for costumes, pranks, or fun with a toddler!


I was sent- 


I received the package right away and was pretty excited. My daughter loves to play with hats and headbands, so these were definitely going to see a lot of wear.

These are not just marketed at kids of course, they are grown up accessories, so we always supervise the toddler closely. She tends to eat everything she can get in her mouth these days!   This doesn't stop the fun.




My daughter looks pretty angelical in this cute angel wing headband.  She thought the white feathers were fantastic as well as the tiny silver strings mixed in.. The best part was when I showed her that it lit up.


I know she liked this the best because she would not hold still for a picture. Toddlers!!!




Next stop is the Glowing LED Lightup Red Devil Horns. This is a great accessory for any adult or child's costume, or as a fun prize for party games. Easy to turn on and off, even for a toddler. Batteries are included ( great because I never remember batteries). One size fits most- and this is no lie- between Daddah's head and mine and the toddlers, we can all wear it.



Does she like this? YES!!


Don't mind the mess.. this is toddlerville!





Now for some classic gag gifts. The Funny Nose and Glasses - Great for any party where you want to look like Groucho Marx or just a goof. We had a lot of fun with these in the adult set, bu the toddler was not convinced they were right for her. No matter.. more fun for the grownups!




Now for the super awesome grown up fun. A whoopee cushion. I know, I know,.this seems like a teenager boy's dream prank, but I am not going to lie- we love fart jokes in this house, and the toddler is even in on these sometimes. She isn't so sure about this yet, but I think in a few years she will, and it is going to be hilarious.


We really enjoyed all of these items, and there a million more fun costume accessories and gag gifts and toys on their website. Check it out for yourself- and don't wait for Halloween- this is for year round fun!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.