Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wordless Wednesday 2-26



Last weekend was Engineer Day at the AZ Science Center. We have a membership that we got a great Groupon deal on, and we can go as we please. The last month I have been so busy with my project work, that poor toddler has had more attention from Elmo than me, so I promised her a Toddler day- away from home, doing fun stuff. We went to see all the exhibits, played and had a great time. She was very interested in these guys up on stage- Astronauts! I did not catch their names, so I felt bad.. but she watched them for several minutes before deciding she had had enough. Funny toddlers! I guess having geeks for parents was bound to rub off.