Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Review of Vitamin C Serum from La Beatue Pure

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was recently offered the chance to try a Vitamin C Serum from La Beatue Pure. I have never used anything quite like this before, so I thought I would give it a try. 



First of all, they sent me a whole bunch of great information on the product. This is what the product is offering:

-Fades sunspots, dark spots & discolorations
-Prevents free radicals
-Helps Collagen tighten skin
-Fine lines & wrinkles are less noticeable within 2-6 months (results vary)
-Works for up to 72 hours: Does not wash off
 

The product arrived very quickly from Amazon, which is where it shipped from. They had perfect packaging- it protected the product without killing 1000 trees. I always hate when shippers use huge boxes for small things and these guys got it right! 

So back to the powers of the serum- 

Those things sound pretty good. The ingredients are natural, and I recognized them. ( this is in contrast to most creams and serums on the market with methyl ethyl deathyls in them;) 

Aloe, geranium, gotu kola- these are all great ingredients for skin products!

I have the most annoying sun spot on the side of my face, and have not been able to find anything to fade it safely, nor do I have success covering it up. I also have some wrinkling and creases in my neck, so I started applying to all those places. 

I have only been using the product for a month so far, but I needed to honor my commitment for a review this week, and I can't miss the deadline!

The serum was soothing and went on nicely. It was not greasy or oily once it was on my skin. I didn't feel compelled to wash my hands immediately like a lot of skin products. 

I put it on my dark spot. I put it on my forehead crease and neck crease. The skin felt tighter and softer after a few days. I can not say the spot has faded much, but it does say that it takes more time than I have been using the product to see a result, so I will need to circle back in a bit to report on that. 

My skin can be a little temperamental sometimes, with breakouts and dry attacks and rashes, so I have to be picky about what I use. This gave me no issues, and in fact,in the areas I used the serum, I had no issues at all, so that is a good sign!

Overall though, I was pretty happy with the product. Thanks so much to  La Beatue Pure for the chance to try it out!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.