Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Prom Dresses by JenJenHouse.com

I was recently asked to create a blog post from JenJenHouse.com. Have you seen their prom dresses? I clicked on over to check out the selection. 

The first one I noticed was this one.. I just had a trip to the Ren Faire and this dress made me feel I was back in that world again.. a goddess. ( Ok it is no the Ren period, but that is not the point;)


If I was going to prom, this would be my dress. Hands down. The price is insanely reasonable. The cut is classic and the fit looks divine. I cannot imagine a dress making a better impression on a date to prom!

It comes in a few more colors as well, which were all beautiful. However, I would stick with white. I was also impressed that these dresses also come in plus sizes. You don't even have to go looking all over to find that size. They are just all included. Makes me happy. 





You can find this dress here.


Of course I had to keep looking, in order to give a proper review. Although, I will say, I would have just bought that one right then and there.

Here are a few others that caught my eye.

 

 Can you say mermaid? I love this look. My skinny old teen self would have purchased this dress, in green. I really am impressed at the selection of colors that are available here. 


I like that you can shop based on season, material, features like covered buttons etc. If you have something in mind that you like, it will be easy enough to find it quickly. There are, after all, THOUSANDS of dresses on this site. You could spend hours pouring over the choices. So it is nice to sort if you care to. I really like just browsing though. SO many designs. So many styles. 







Hellllooo movie star! Fabulous look.



Ohhhhhhhh lala!



The prices are very reasonable. A lady could easily find a dress under $200 and be very happy to relive the prom memories.
 
Be sure to check these guys out. It is never too early to shop for prom!




Disclosure: I received compensation for this post, however, the opinions and feelings expressed are my own.