Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

We have a scale that has been in our house probably as long as we have been in it. The scale is ok, except it is never the same twice. It is also impossible to get the toddler to stand on. I have seriously been thinking of getting a new one, but was kind of lazy... When Ozeri approved me to review their scale, I was pretty excited. 



The Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial is a pretty sweet looking scale. It has a clean design, comes with its own batteries and was ready to use within seconds of getting it out of the box. First thing I do, try to tap it to turn on like my old scale.. that is old news folks! This scale does not require that extra step. Hop on, get your weight and you are done!

I am very excited especially because my toddler likes to stand on it. WIN! I can now leave it on the floor, and can get a toddler weight without fussing, weighing us both and having to subtract. I may be lazy, but it is a pain. Especially if she is wiggling. So she thinks it is a swell game to hop on, and I can see her weight on a regular basis. I am not obsessed or anything, but she sometimes has these growth spurts, and I feel a little more sane when I see that number go up overnight...

The readout is clear. The scale goes even higher than my old one, and the weights are accurate and repeatable.  I really like that there is a low battery indicator so you have a chance to get a new battery before the old one is done...handy! 

The other nice function is the auto off feature. After you are done with it, it turns right off. This keeps the battery life extended.

I like the look, and the feel of it on my feet in the morning. A very nice scale! If you are interested in picking one up, check it out on Amazon.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.