Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was looking for something cute to wear with my pirate themed outfit for the Ren Faire a few weeks back. I was asked by the Majestical Jewelry website to  review something for them around the time we were planning our outfits. These seemed like perfect events!

I asked if they might consider something that would look good with my costume if they had the chance. They agreed.  The only bummer is that we ended up going to the Faire a week earlier than planned as the weather was going to be cool that day, and warm the rest. (This was a good call on our part- it was 73 the day we went, but in the 80s the rest of the days.. BLECH)

So, I did not get the chance to wear my earrings with my outfit. This time. I will be wearing the outfit again! 

But enough of that.. what did I get? These dangly earrings!

 

I tried taking a picture of them but they are so shiny and mirror like, all the pictures had images in the earrings.. using this from the site, you can actually see what they look like. They are really sweet!





I do not wear long earrings often, as the toddler would pull them, but these are great for going out and such when the little lady will not have access to my ears. Not too heavy, and they look very nice with just my regular studs in my second holes.

They came in a really nice box and mini bag too so I can keep them safe from they other stuff in my collection. These are pretty fancy for the prices that they have. I think they are a great value!


So, pretty nice, right? They have some really cool pieces on their site. I am sure I will be visiting there again to pick up a few other pieces for myself!

Maybe something like this perhaps?



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.