Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Leather Charm Bracelet from Penny Auction Canada Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I love getting new jewelry to try out. I don't get terribly motivated to wear jewelry otherwise! My daughter is just starting to see the merits of wearing a necklace or bracelet, so I get to also. It is a nice change. Of course, now she wants mine!


















I was happy to try a bracelet from Penny Auctions Canada.


You all know I am mad for trees.. this was the perfect bracelet for me to try out. It is really nice, and will be worn often! It came with a little adjusted chain so I could make it fit my wrists.. I possess large wrists.. always have so bracelets are always needing a boost. This one came with it!




So what about this website? They offer cool items like unusual jewelry for very low starting prices. You bid, you win. Pretty easy. They feature a Daily Deals area where I found neat stuff like this

 


Yes, that is a Tetris clock. I need this.

Prices seem reasonable, but the selection is really what grabbed my attention. I like looking at cool stuff! All of the bidding processes are explained on the site, and it is free to sign up. I suspect if you are looking at something and you want it, that you buy it. I am pretty sure many items go fast!

Check it out with my affilliate link below!







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.