Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jewelry in Candles Wax Tart Samples Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I was recently asked to do a review of the wax tarts from Jewelry in Candles. I received a small chunk of wax to test the scent from CandlePizzaz.com

I received Chocolate Fudge. 

The scent was nice. Chocalatey, but not overly sweet. I was surprised that the small sample lasted as long as it did, and it permeated my house. A great scent!

You can check out the scent and others on their site CandlePizzaz.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.