Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Funny T-shirt Review from StPatricksDayShirts.com

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am a bit of a joker, if you don't know. I love theme shirts and dressing to amuse.. so when I saw there was a chance to review a shirt from StPatricksDayShirts.com, I was all over it.

I was allowed to chose a shirt from their site. Although there was a dizzying array of choices-- there was really only one that was going to make the cut:



I ordered right away. I was ecstatic. 

Through an odd twist of fate, perhaps the knowledge that I was going to wear one out- they accidentally sent me 2 shipments of the shirt. I contacted them to let me know, and they said to keep it. They are super nice, and have fabulous customer service!

So my TWO shirts are great. The size is accurate, and the shrinkage was minimal if there was any. Since the shirts are green, I washed them separate from my other clothes the first time, just as a precaution. I have had no issues at all with bleeding, and this is appreciated. 

The shirts are soft, with no itchy seems, and the text/images are soft. I despise shirts with stiff ink in them, I am fussy! SO they are perfection..

I decided that I would wear the shirt first to my birthday party that was being thrown for me.. my birthday, I can wear what I want!!



I also took a picture of myself later in the evening....

As you can see, I was blurry. I had a few margaritas.. don't worry, I was not driving. But this is the kind of thing that can happen to you if you wear a shirt like this- FUN! 




I also dressed my daughter up in St. Pat's Day style. She was not drinking. She just moves so fast she gets blurry sometimes..

So would I suggest a purchase from StPatricksDayShirts? Yes. They have a variety of options and sizes, and clearly fun times will occur with their products!
Just in case you wondered, they have the following features:

Features:
  • * Great Colors
    * Soft, Stylish, Versatile
    * Quick Shipping through USPS
    * High Quality, Lightweight, Soft Cotton Tshirts






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.