Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Check out this birth article, amazing

Yes. This. Incredible article outline the pathetic state of childbirth across the country.


“Because I am less afraid of my body than I am of non-evidence-based hospital protocols.”


This quote entirely summarizes why I chose to have a non medicated birth at a Birth Center, even though I was told I was high risk ( my age and weight) by my initial OB. 

I said no to her.

I had a wonderful birth and did not need all the IVs, induction chemicals and drama that can accompany a hospital birth. Not to mention I avoided the c-section that OB told me I was going to have. On my first ( and only) visit to her.

Healthy baby. Healthy mama.


http://www.improvingbirth.org/2014/02/versus/