Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops Review


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
When I saw the signup to review some throat drops, I was smack in the middle of a sore throat and cold outbreak in my house. I was very excited to try this product!



I was asked which flavor I preferred, but since I never had them, I asked for one of each. And wow! Pine Brothers sent me an incredible pack of stuff to try. I was happy!
 Honey
I opened the honey flavored first. I have to say, I love the flavor of honey, and this did not disappoint. The aroma from opening the bag was incredible. The taste was even better. I was not sure what to expect in terms of texture. “Softish” is about right. Once you eat one, you will understand. It is not quite like a gummy bear, but definitely not like a regular cough drop either. It was very satisfying texture wise.
 Black Licorice
I also received black licorice flavor to try. If you are not a fan of black licorice, this is not for you. I enjoy it myself. It was also a very satisfying taste and aroma to me.
 Cherry
This one is probably going to be the one most people like best. It is delish as well. Sweet but not overly so. Quite a good flavor.
I saw that the ingredients included glycerin. This keeps your throat feeling hydrated. I really could have used these on those days I was sick. I had that itchy dry cough for days, and this would have been a great product to have on hand. I will admit, that since I got the drops a few days ago, I have almost eaten the entire bag of honey flavor.. and I am not even sick;)
The best part about these drops is that they do not have menthol. I never really find that menthol enhances my sore throats, so this is a bonus to me.
I was sent bags and “pucks” of drops. The bags are great at home, since they are easy to get at. For the purse or desk, I would go for the pucks. The extra added fun is for the toddler, as she gets the empty packages when they are done.

Overall- a great product that I was very happy to review. I will definitely be buying these again when I run out. ( Since they sent me so many to try, it may be a little while;)

You can check out more about their product on their website:
 Facebook
 Twitter
 Pinterest



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.