Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My fave Zulily picks for the week 1/7

Just because the holidays are over, doesn't mean the shopping is. Heck- how many of us still haven't spent all the gift cards and cash we got? 

Me! 

I knew there would be some great deals coming up, and let's face it- babies need stuff all year.

So what is coming up this week on  Zulily?

All of these goodies. 

What are my faves? I am really enjoying a pair of Leveret pajamas I got for my daughter for Christmas. They fit great, they washed very nicely and they were super soft. Saturday I will shop for some of those again. I know the prices will be insanely good, and I will be stocking up.

Today though, I am interested in


   Milkaholic Tshirts by Lil Jokester

  Blue Ivonne Bow Angel by Koori


 Brown Camo Swim pants by My Pool Pal


Here are all the interesting things to look forward to:


Tuesday, January 7th

Wednesday, January 8th

Thursday, January 9th
Friday, January 10th

Saturday, January 11th