Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Ok people, if you have kiddos, you know you need some extra ways to chill the little people once in awhile. I do. It is maddening. However, I will say that I really am not a fan of a lot of musical compilations that are strictly made for the short folks.. They will make you crazy.
I was asked to do a review of Jammy Jams, and I was pretty excited.
My daughter really enjoys music, and she is not limited to the kidlet aisle. She rocks out to Led Zep, Jimi Hendrix, Madonna.. we are all over the place. But these are not always best for nap time. So here is this compilation that can help bridge that gap.
The selection is as follows:
1. Get Lucky (originally by Daft Punk)
2. Wrecking Ball (originally by Miley Cyrus)
3. Send Me An Angel (originally by Real Life)
4. Groove is In The Heart (originally by Deee-Lite)
5. Ready Or Not (originally by Fugees)
6. Champagne Supernova (originally by Oasis)
7. We Are Young (originally by Fun.)
8. Hysteria (originally by Def Leppard)
9. Drunken Lullabies (originally by Flogging Molly)
10. I Will Always Love You (in the style of Whitney Houston)
I have to admit, I did not know all of the tunes, but I knew enough! I also did not want to poke my eyes out with sharp sticks when I heard them.
But did the toddler enjoy them?
I would say yes. Her ears perked up, and she came over to look at what I was doing. She didn't exactly fall asleep, but to be fair it wasn't nap time, but she did seem to enjoy the music, and did not tear anything to pieces while it was on. I consider that a win!
The makers of this compilation are giving away a digital download to one of my lucky readers-- could it be you? Well only if you enter!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.