Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Caramel Matchaccino Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



OMG I adore green tea. You all know this from my other reviews of the products that Red Leaf sells..I go crazy for the stuff. I really like the option of having something cold to drink though...





This mix is easy to make, and isn't terribly unhealthy. I liked it with whole milk - I find that the fat and protein in that kind of milk makes everything taste better! I used my hand mixer and it took my literally seconds to make. I did it all in a red solo cup..lol! Very easy, very good!




Matcha is really a nice quality of green tea, and I am a huge fan of it. You can not go wrong on this if you love a certain green beverage at a certain popular chain! ( thiis is actually tastier due to the caramel.. omg)



Go and check it out! Red Leaf.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.