Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Friday, December 13, 2013

WooBamboo Eco Toothbrush Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was recently approved to do a review of the WooBamboo Eco Toothbrush. 


I was pretty excited to try one of these, because I am a treehugger after all! I have pretty ooky teeth overall, so I am pretty interested in keeping my teeth clean, but not destroy the environment with a pile of plastic toothbrushes every year. 

I was sent 2 models- a slim and full size brush. I had never tried a slim brush before, so I thought I would give that one a go first. I slathered my toothpaste on it, and I was off! 




The first thing I noticed, was that the bristles were super soft. It felt like a little massage on my teeth. 

I was a little concerned that the cleaning action would not be as good, but after a few days of using this, I felt I was really getting the same clean as my regular brush... and a bit less gum bleeding. I suspect I am using a too hard brush normally, so there is my lesson. 

This brush is a perfectly normal functioning brush, but better!











What about the bamboo? 

Bamboo is organic, antimicrobial, sustainable and the handle is biodegradeable in your compost pile. ( We are going to be gardening soon, so when I am done with this brush, I will test that theory.) 

I really hate the idea of all that plastic every year- especially if you are dedicated and replace your brush as often as advised by your dentist. 

Another bonus- the brush is pretty cool looking. It matches my bathroom color scheme. I know, who cares, right? It is just a bonus, not a selling point.. lol.







The brushes come in a few different sizes to  accommodate the whole family at their store- www.woobamboo/shop  They sell them in singles, or multi packs so you can save on shipping and packaging. I am loving these!







If you are interested in more info- check out their website-WooBamboo. They have some great information there about the product and why it is a great eco-friendly option.

They are on Facebook WooBamboo and Twitter WooBamboo


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.