Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Rivage All-Natural Rejuvenating Mud Mask Review



I was recently offered the chance to try the All-Natural Rejuvenating Mud Mask. I was pretty excited about this.





I will start off by saying that I have the most annoying skin. It is dry and peely half of the month and oily and acne prone the other half of the month. It is all hormones and I swear it is worse than when I was a kid. I barely have time to pay attention to my skin most days though, so I have not focused too much attention on myself lately. 

So in comes this package of awesome mud. I will say that I found it to have kind of a strong scent when I put it on, but it was not unpleasant. The mud is smooth and cool to touch, and felt really nice going on. I smoothed it all over my face and set a timer for 20 minutes. 

I walked around the house, doing this or that until it was time to shower. Thank goodness for having Daddah around to watch the toddler. She was not impressed with the mud. She actually wouldn't look at me. I had to laugh at that.

Finally it was time to shower. I have an old sponge that I had used over the years, strictly for removing mud from my face. I used to do masks all the time back in the day.. I moistened it all up and whisked it away. I had to note that when the mask was re-activated with water, it released a kind of sulfur smell. It was faint, and actually I kind of was enjoying it, as I know sulfur products can be great on skin.  It came off easily, and didn't stain anything in my shower (I have had that happen in the past with mud masks.)

I finished showering, and got out and dried off.. my skin felt great! It was smooth, soft, and it really looked glowly- not sure how else to describe it, 

Later that day I went out shopping and left Daddah again with baby. I came home to find that HE was wearing a mud mask. Apparently he and the kiddo thought it was a funny thing to do. I have to say, his face was even softer and better looking than mine! Men skin! He enjoyed it though, and I suspect we will be doing his face again very soon.

So far, I have used the pouch twice, and of course Daddah used it once. I suspect I still have a mask or two left in there. So that is a nice feature.

Overall, a great product that I would suggest to anyone- male or female;)

If you are looking for more info about this- check out their website.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.