Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Monday, November 11, 2013

My morning Zulily purchases

Zulily  has some incredible blow out deals this morning! I needed some shoes for the toddler and I stocked up- check out my finds.. and go get yours!

These blow out events are great for deals, but you have to act quickly, as things literally sell out as you are looking at them.. I had about 3 more pairs of shoes, but they got snatched up before I could buy!



White & Aqua Cherry Light-Up Sneaker        Camel Sunburst Pom-Pom Boot


Turquoise Flower Shoe

Light up shoes       $7.99                   Boots for fashion and a trip to the snow $6.49


White 'About Me' Tee & Brown Skirted Leggings - Infant & Toddler

Playground shoes      $4.99                Had to do it- Elmo- $6.99 for an outfit-- yes please!

Black & Tan Leopard Squeaker Mary Jane 















And last- my favorite shoe brand- Laniecakes- $19