Disclosure: I may have received a free product or other compensation for any/all products on this site in exchange for my honest review.

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Make it Monday- Christmas cards


It is Christmas card time...I have been pretty busy with my contract work this month, but found time to whip up a few Christmas cards... these are mostly out of scraps and such that I have had on my table for a bit. 






I got this candle new stamp a little while ago, and have been playing with it.. I love it, and I think I will do a stamp on a lighter paper and color it in with markers for the next round of cards. I feel like I will be making quite a few this Christmas.







Love my Sizzix diecuts of the gingerbread man. I love looking for new projects for that guy! ( I made skeletons out of him for Halloween!)

I hope you have enjoyed my card making efforts for today.. more to come as Christmas gets closer.